Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes with GfxDeviceD3D11Base::CopyRenderSurfaceDesc after changing Editor layout using laptop GeForce Battery Boost
How to reproduce:
1. Open new Unity project
2. Unplug laptop from charging
3. Turn on Battery Boost on GeForce Experience
4. Change Editor layouts several times and move any window afterwards
5. After one tab turns completely white, change layout a few more times
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a4
Notes: IMPORTANT! Laptop must be unplugged and GeForce Experience Battery Boost must be turned on.
Assertion failed on expression: 'SUCCEEDED(hr)'
d3d11: swap chain: w=1143 h=542 fmt=28
d3d11: failed to create swap chain [0x887a0005]
D3D11: Failed to create RenderTexture (910 x 397 fmt 27 aa 1), error 0x887a0005
D3D11: Failed to create render texture primary DSV (error 0x80070057)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle