Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes with CollectObjectHierarchyWithHideFlagFilter when opening specific Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CarParkGame"
2. In Project window find and open Scene "Game"
Observe the crash
Reproduced with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13, 2019.2.0a1
The project contains an irrecoverably broken prefab, caused by an old bug in the prefab saving code. The prefabs is Cars1.prefab. Hopefully the prefab can be recovered from version control. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to fix this issue. The bug that broke the prefab has been fixed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated