Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when using C# 9.0 version function pointer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's project "Burst.Delegates.zip"
2. Open Packages/Burst.Delegates/CareBoo.Burst.Delegates/"BurstAction.gen.cs"
3. Uncomment "delegate*<void> _ptr;" on line 22 in "BurstAction.gen.cs"
4. Wait for the Editor to reloads the script
Expected result: The Editor reloads the script without crashing but throws the error: "Feature 'function pointers' is not available in C# 8.0. Please use language version 9.0 or greater"
Actual Result: The Editor crashes after reloading the script
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0a14
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique