Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes when using C# 9.0 version function pointer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user's project "Burst.Delegates.zip"
2. Open Packages/Burst.Delegates/CareBoo.Burst.Delegates/"BurstAction.gen.cs"
3. Uncomment "delegate*<void> _ptr;" on line 22 in "BurstAction.gen.cs"
4. Wait for the Editor to reloads the script
Expected result: The Editor reloads the script without crashing but throws the error: "Feature 'function pointers' is not available in C# 8.0. Please use language version 9.0 or greater"
Actual Result: The Editor crashes after reloading the script
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a11, 2021.2.0a14
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode