Search Issue Tracker
A hard stack overflow happens when raycasting vs a dense mesh in BV4_ProcessStreamKajiyaOrderedQ
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BrokenMeshRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Drag the mouse on "BrokenMesh" GameObject to Raycast it
Expected result: No crash occurs
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.3.0a8
- Editor also crashes when opening the Physics Debugger and checking the Collision Geometry property
- The issue is reproducible in both Play Mode and in Build
WORKAROUND: Disable "Use Fast Midphase" option on such meshes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete