Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Editor crashes when opening external folder through MenuItem
1. Open the attached project from ownCloud;
2. Select "PebbleBug -> Open Screenshots..." in the upper menu.
Actual results: Screenshots folder is opened, but Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2.
Note: Reproducible only on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete