Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes when opening external folder through MenuItem
1. Open the attached project from ownCloud;
2. Select "PebbleBug -> Open Screenshots..." in the upper menu.
Actual results: Screenshots folder is opened, but Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2.
Note: Reproducible only on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework