Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Editor crashes when opening external folder through MenuItem
1. Open the attached project from ownCloud;
2. Select "PebbleBug -> Open Screenshots..." in the upper menu.
Actual results: Screenshots folder is opened, but Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2.
Note: Reproducible only on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode