Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor crashes when opening external folder through MenuItem
1. Open the attached project from ownCloud;
2. Select "PebbleBug -> Open Screenshots..." in the upper menu.
Actual results: Screenshots folder is opened, but Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2.
Note: Reproducible only on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()