Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Editor crashes when opening external folder through MenuItem
1. Open the attached project from ownCloud;
2. Select "PebbleBug -> Open Screenshots..." in the upper menu.
Actual results: Screenshots folder is opened, but Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2.
Note: Reproducible only on MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)