Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Editor crashes when loading scene bundle from memory stream or file stream
1. Download "LoadFromStreamTest.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "default" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: Unity should not crash
Actual: Unity crashes without a Bug Report
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a1; 2017.2.2p3; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0f1; 2018.2.0a9
In Editor.log - "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! Size overflow in allocator."
AssetBundle.LoadFromStream was implemented from 2017.2
Fixed on: 2018.2.0b11; 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used