Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Editor crashes when loading scene bundle from memory stream or file stream
1. Download "LoadFromStreamTest.zip" project and open in Unity
2. Open "default" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected: Unity should not crash
Actual: Unity crashes without a Bug Report
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0a1; 2017.2.2p3; 2017.4.1f1; 2018.1.0f1; 2018.2.0a9
In Editor.log - "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! Size overflow in allocator."
AssetBundle.LoadFromStream was implemented from 2017.2
Fixed on: 2018.2.0b11; 2018.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default