Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Editor Crashes when loading Light Probes after loading Addressables
1. Open user attached Project
2. Create a new Addressables build - Window > Asset Management > Addressables > Groups > Build > New Build > Default Build Script
3. Ensure that the editor is set to use the built assets in play mode PlayModeScript > Use Existing Build
4. Open the scene "Assets\Scenes\Boot"
5. Press Play
6. Press the 'Load Setup 1' button in the top left corner
7. Press the 'Unload Setup' button in the top left corner
8. Press the 'Load Setup 2' button in the top left corner
9. Press the 'Unload Setup' button in the top left corner
Expected result: The setups are loaded without issues
Actual result: On the second Load the Editor Crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.5f1
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform