Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Editor is stuck compiling or crashes when importing prefab referencing scripts from precompiled libraries
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "case_1217707-NoLibrary.zip"
2. If prompted to use Asset Database v2, click Yes
3. Start Play mode
Actual result: Editor gets stuck entering Play mode or crashes when importing "AppBar.prefab" with the following error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.3f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10
1) Does not crash when choosing Asset Database version 1
2) Does not crash without the plugin dll files
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made