Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor is stuck compiling or crashes when importing prefab referencing scripts from precompiled libraries
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "case_1217707-NoLibrary.zip"
2. If prompted to use Asset Database v2, click Yes
3. Start Play mode
Actual result: Editor gets stuck entering Play mode or crashes when importing "AppBar.prefab" with the following error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.3f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10
1) Does not crash when choosing Asset Database version 1
2) Does not crash without the plugin dll files
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered