Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Editor is stuck compiling or crashes when importing prefab referencing scripts from precompiled libraries
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "case_1217707-NoLibrary.zip"
2. If prompted to use Asset Database v2, click Yes
3. Start Play mode
Actual result: Editor gets stuck entering Play mode or crashes when importing "AppBar.prefab" with the following error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2019.3.3f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0b10
1) Does not crash when choosing Asset Database version 1
2) Does not crash without the plugin dll files
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name