Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Editor crashes when Graphics.DrawMeshNow is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1236602-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Wait for the Scene to load
Expected result: Scene is loaded
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"