Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
Editor crashes when applying changes to custom ScriptedImporter asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1257558.zip) using necessary assetpipeline version (use -adb1 or -adb2 command-line arguments)
2. In the Project window open the "SpriteAnimationImporter.cs" script in any script editor
3. Delete line 14 so the script would recompile
4. Return to the Editor
5. In the Project window select the "V00" asset
6. In the Inspector set the "Pixels Per Unit" value to 25 and press "Apply"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b4.
Not reproducible with:, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.4.13f1
Not possible to test: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a10, 2020.1.14f1, 2020.2.0f1
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2019.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11
Not possible to test: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a10
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.0, Windows 10, and OSX 11.0.
2. Only crashes when the object added through the "AddObjectToAsset" method in "OnImportAsset" SpriteAnimationImporter script derives from "ScriptableObject".
3. This issue reproduces on different version depending on assetpipeline version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0