Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.1
Editor crashes when applying changes to custom ScriptedImporter asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (1257558.zip)
2. In the Project window open the "SpriteAnimationImporter.cs" script in any script editor
3. Delete line 14 so the script would recompile
4. Return to the Editor
5. In the Project window select the "V00" asset
6. In the Inspector set the "Pixels Per Unit" value to 25 and press "Apply"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.2.21f1
1. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10
2. Only crashes when the object added through the "AddObjectToAsset" method in "OnImportAsset" SpriteAnimationImporter script derives from "ScriptableObject"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open