Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Editor crashes when adding text component to game object in play mode via the script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ExampleScene
Result: Editor freezes and crashes after some time
Note: crash log is not generated. If one comments this part uiText = uiTextGameObject.AddComponent<Text>(); from DrawableLabel.cs line 96 project doesn't crash. it somehow forces the OnDisabled Unity message fire up for the AFPSCounter.cs MonoBehaviour. It leads to the infinite cycle of the OnDisable \ OnEnable messages
Reproducible: 5.6.0b8, 5.6.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.6.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit