Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
Editor crashes on UnloadSceneAsync() when exiting play mode if two scenes are added in Hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 868291_repro.zip and open "DefaultScene" scene
2. Add "Garage" scene to the hierarchy
3. Press play
4. Press stop
Results: Unity will crash on SceneManager.UnloadSceneAsync()
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0b1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab