Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Editor crashes on physx::Gu::PersistentContactManifold::reduceBatchContacts when entering Play Mode
1. Open the attached project "Space Warrior WW3.zip"
2. Go to Assets/Scenes/Campagin/Level1
3. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (Due to downgrading errors)
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007FF643C7541C (Unity) physx::Gu::PersistentContactManifold::reduceBatchContacts
0x00007FF643C71BE8 (Unity) physx::Gu::PersistentContactManifold::addBatchManifoldContacts
0x00007FF643C6B6BB (Unity) physx::Gu::pcmContactBoxBox
0x00007FF643B76367 (Unity) physx::PxcDiscreteNarrowPhasePCM
0x00007FF643B5D77A (Unity) PxsCMDiscreteUpdateTask::processCms<&physx::PxcDiscreteNarrowPhasePCM>
-The crash occurs when entering Play Mode in Level1/Level2/Level5 scenes
-The crash does not occur when entering Play Mode in Level3/Level4/Level6/Level7 scenes
-Level1/Level2/Level5 scenes produce different stack traces when the crash occurs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform