Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[AMD only] Editor crashes on GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffersBatchMode when selecting imported FBX while HDRP is set as SRP
Very likely to be related to HDRP package configuration in this specific project, as downgrading from 5.13 to 5.10, and upgrading again resolved the issue
1. Open attached project "FBXImportCrash.zip"
2. In Project window, select HoloSliderHoleA.fbx
Result: editor crahes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b1
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2
Note1: deleting Library/ reimporting / deleting project settings folder does not resolve the issue
Note2: did not reproduce on an empty project with imported FBX and HDRP set up
Note3: crash stack trace:
"0x00007FF71E39B263 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::DrawBuffersBatchMode
0x00007FF71E42B706 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FF71E42EC1B (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FF71E42EFE5 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FF71EFDDEB7 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF8BF7F4034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF8C1D13691 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3