Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading scene from asset bundle
1. Open the user's attached "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. Load the "main" scene
3. Select Debug > BuildAssetBundle in the menu bar
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with:2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
Note: the following error always appears before the crash: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first