Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading scene from asset bundle
1. Open the user's attached "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. Load the "main" scene
3. Select Debug > BuildAssetBundle in the menu bar
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with:2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
Note: the following error always appears before the crash: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1