Search Issue Tracker
Editor crashes on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading scene from asset bundle
1. Open the user's attached "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. Load the "main" scene
3. Select Debug > BuildAssetBundle in the menu bar
4. Enter Play mode
-- Observe the crash
Reproducible with:2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a20
Note: the following error always appears before the crash: "Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Fatal Error! The file 'archive:/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f/CAB-885c0bc3e0d55465f4581e7854d0885f' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
[Position out of bounds!]"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window