Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
Planned for 2018.4
Editor crashes on BaseRenderer::FlattenCustomProps when adding materials in the Mesh Renderer after SetPropertyBlock was called
1. Open the user's attached "PropertyBlockMeshRendTest.zip" project
2. Load the "test" scene
3. Select the "Sphere" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Click on the "Set Color Now" checkbox in the Inspector window
5. Change the size of Materials in the Mesh Renderer component
--Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 because there is no SetPropertyBlock(MaterialPropertyBlock properties, int materialIndex) method
Note: calling SetPropertyBlock(MaterialPropertyBlock properties) instead of SetPropertyBlock(MaterialPropertyBlock properties, int materialIndex) does not crash the Editor when changing Materials count in the Mesh Renderer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string