Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Editor crashes on AudioClip.Create if frequency is set to 1 or 2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 873683_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Press play button and then space bar
3. Unity crashes
4. Set frequency to 3 and repeat step 2
5. Unity doesn't crash
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b5, 5.5.0p4, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.4f1, 5.3.7p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected