Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[PLM] - Editor crashes after switching lightmapper, turning off auto-mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached CornellBox project
2. Begin baking with CPU Lightmapper
3. Immediately swing the camera left-right a couple of times
4. Switch to GPU Lightmapper -> CPU -> GPU
5. Turn off auto mode
6. Turn auto mode back on
^^ This reproduction procedure is not 100% reliable, but a permutation of these steps will always end up in a freeze and crash. For example, you may need to switch lightmappers an extra time.
1. Bake lightmap on CPU in auto mode.
2. Switch to GPU
3. Uncheck auto (will trigger a call to cancel).
Reproduces in: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.0a12
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a07, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values