Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[PLM] - Editor crashes after switching lightmapper, turning off auto-mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached CornellBox project
2. Begin baking with CPU Lightmapper
3. Immediately swing the camera left-right a couple of times
4. Switch to GPU Lightmapper -> CPU -> GPU
5. Turn off auto mode
6. Turn auto mode back on
^^ This reproduction procedure is not 100% reliable, but a permutation of these steps will always end up in a freeze and crash. For example, you may need to switch lightmappers an extra time.
1. Bake lightmap on CPU in auto mode.
2. Switch to GPU
3. Uncheck auto (will trigger a call to cancel).
Reproduces in: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.0a12
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a07, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody