Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[PLM] - Editor crashes after switching lightmapper, turning off auto-mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached CornellBox project
2. Begin baking with CPU Lightmapper
3. Immediately swing the camera left-right a couple of times
4. Switch to GPU Lightmapper -> CPU -> GPU
5. Turn off auto mode
6. Turn auto mode back on
^^ This reproduction procedure is not 100% reliable, but a permutation of these steps will always end up in a freeze and crash. For example, you may need to switch lightmappers an extra time.
1. Bake lightmap on CPU in auto mode.
2. Switch to GPU
3. Uncheck auto (will trigger a call to cancel).
Reproduces in: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.0a12
Does not reproduce in: 2020.2.0a07, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0a10, 2020.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline