Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Editor crashes after exiting play mode when scene contains couple skinned mesh renderers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Run scene
4. Exit play mode
- Unity will crash either when opening scene/project, entering play mode or exiting play mode. If it doesn't crash enter play mode for a few more times.
Only happens when imported model has "Optimize Game Objects" enabled and when Skinned Mesh renderer is "Update When Offscreen" enabled too
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p2, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.6.4p1 , 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly