Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Editor crash on scripting_array_length when recompiling after deleting .asmdef files from custom package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1101390_repro.zip" project
2. In Project window, delete "Packages/2D Common" package folder
3. Also, delete these three files one by one:
* Packages/2D Animation/Runtime/Unity.2D.Animat.Runtime.asmdef
* Packages/2D Animation/Tests/Editor/Unity.2D.Animat.EditorTests.asmdef
* Packages/2D Animation/Editor/Unity.2D.Animat.Editor.asmdef
4. Wait for the recompiling process to finish
-- Editor crash
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a10, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0a9
Note: Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since the above mentioned "Packages" folder was introduced in 2018.2.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a11
Backported to 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets