Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Editor crash on ParticleSystemGeometryJob::ScheduleJobs when changing TrailMode from Ribbon to Particles and Emission is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "ProjectOne.zip"
2. Open "Main" scene
3. In Hierarchy, select Player > Graphic > Head > EyesGlow > Trail
4. In Particles System Component, Expand Trails
5. Change Mode from Ribbon to Particles
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.32f, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.5f1
It only crashes if emission is enabled and trail mode is set to Ribbon when the scene is loaded. It does not crash if trail mode was set to Particles while emission was disabled, then was set back to Ribbon and emission enabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button