Search Issue Tracker
Editor crash on AwakeFromLoadQueue::DetermineQueueIndex after duplicating child Game Object containing prefabs
The editor crashes when a Child game object, containing water prefabs (from "Low Poly Water GPU" asset) is duplicated.
1. Open the "TestScene" in the attached project
2. Duplicate the "Child" game object
Desired outcome: Game object is duplicated without crashing.
Actual result: The Editor crashes.
Note: The crash only occurs when "Child" game object has a "Mesh Collider" component attached.
Note: Sometimes Editor crashes on GameObject::IsActiveIgnoreImplicitPrefab.
Reproduced with 5.5.0p4, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.0b11, 5.6.2p1, 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproduced with 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off