Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor] Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow in color picker
The text in color model dropdown is not completely visible when selected and overlapping with dropdown arrow
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Directional Light from Hierarchy
3. Inspector > Light > Color
4. Color Picker > Color Model dropdown > Select RGB 0-255 or RGB 0-1.0
Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow.
Text is clearly visible without any overlaps.
Refer attached Actual and Expected Screenshots
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate