Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow in color picker
The text in color model dropdown is not completely visible when selected and overlapping with dropdown arrow
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Directional Light from Hierarchy
3. Inspector > Light > Color
4. Color Picker > Color Model dropdown > Select RGB 0-255 or RGB 0-1.0
Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow.
Text is clearly visible without any overlaps.
Refer attached Actual and Expected Screenshots
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()