Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow in color picker
The text in color model dropdown is not completely visible when selected and overlapping with dropdown arrow
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Directional Light from Hierarchy
3. Inspector > Light > Color
4. Color Picker > Color Model dropdown > Select RGB 0-255 or RGB 0-1.0
Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow.
Text is clearly visible without any overlaps.
Refer attached Actual and Expected Screenshots
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler