Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Editor] Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow in color picker
The text in color model dropdown is not completely visible when selected and overlapping with dropdown arrow
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Directional Light from Hierarchy
3. Inspector > Light > Color
4. Color Picker > Color Model dropdown > Select RGB 0-255 or RGB 0-1.0
Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow.
Text is clearly visible without any overlaps.
Refer attached Actual and Expected Screenshots
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs