Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Editor] Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow in color picker
The text in color model dropdown is not completely visible when selected and overlapping with dropdown arrow
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Select Directional Light from Hierarchy
3. Inspector > Light > Color
4. Color Picker > Color Model dropdown > Select RGB 0-255 or RGB 0-1.0
Color model text is clipping and overlapping with dropdown arrow.
Text is clearly visible without any overlaps.
Refer attached Actual and Expected Screenshots
Both Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader