Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Editing prefabs directly in the project browser is no longer possible
1: Create a prefab
2: Select the prefab in the project browser
3: Note the inspector does not show any properties or components
Expected behaviour: I can inspect and editor the prefab when selecting it in the project browser
Actual behaviour: I only see a "Open Prefab" button in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse