Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Editing prefabs directly in the project browser is no longer possible
1: Create a prefab
2: Select the prefab in the project browser
3: Note the inspector does not show any properties or components
Expected behaviour: I can inspect and editor the prefab when selecting it in the project browser
Actual behaviour: I only see a "Open Prefab" button in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
May 12, 2019 01:21
Any chance of getting this implemented into 2018.4? I don't want to have to update to a completely new Unity version just to get something this minor, but extremely useful.
Jan 30, 2019 00:26
And if my prefab is a UI button? Can I modify it as before?