Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Editing prefabs directly in the project browser is no longer possible
1: Create a prefab
2: Select the prefab in the project browser
3: Note the inspector does not show any properties or components
Expected behaviour: I can inspect and editor the prefab when selecting it in the project browser
Actual behaviour: I only see a "Open Prefab" button in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone