Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Editing prefabs directly in the project browser is no longer possible
1: Create a prefab
2: Select the prefab in the project browser
3: Note the inspector does not show any properties or components
Expected behaviour: I can inspect and editor the prefab when selecting it in the project browser
Actual behaviour: I only see a "Open Prefab" button in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"