Search Issue Tracker
Editing Layer names gives warnings prematurely
- Go to the layers pane
- Edit one of the layer names. Name it '1'
- Edit another. Name it '12'.
- Observe that as soon as you type in 1, you'll get a warning that this bitmask is already used
-Expected result: Warning should not appear until the user is done typing and there actually is a conflict.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs