Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Editing and saving script while in play mode causes editor to crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play Jogo scene
3. Select Peixe_G object in hierarchy and open its script Spawner.cs (in Mono or Visual Studio)
4. Edit the script and save (I editedIEnumerator SpawnEspada() added
if (PeixeEspada != null)
5. After saving press on game view where game is still playing and Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Mar 12, 2023 17:41
Happening again in 2021.3.20. Will open a new report since this is marked as resolved.
Jun 27, 2019 07:51
It's still happening on 2018.3.9, 2018.4.1.
Since the Android module is not loaded with a high probability after the crash, the project will open in standalone mode.
This is really annoying when I working on Android mode.
Nov 05, 2018 15:16
3 years passed and this bug exists again :(
It's happening in 2018.2.14 now
Oct 01, 2015 13:32
This is a real annoying bug.