Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Edit handles don't move together with the collider if it receives offset from Composite Collider 2D
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In hierarchy select "GameObject (1)"
4. Enable "Edit Collider" for any of the box colliders and notice that hey match the position to their part in composite collider
5. Change offset to Composite Collider while "Edit Collider" is still enable and notice that edit handles stay in the same place
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect