Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Edit Edge Collider 2d gizmos are offset in 3d space
1. Open project attached
2. In Hierarchy window, click on TestSprite
3. In Inspector window, Edge Collider 2D component. click Edit Collider
4. While in Scene's window 3d mode, find an angle to be able to see Z-axis (check .gif attached if unclear)
5. Start forming the collider
Expected: collider's edit gizmos appear on the same depth (z-axis)
Actual: collider's edit gizmos appear with Z-axis offset
Reproduced in 5.5.0a1, 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.4.6f1
Regression starts in: 5.5.0a1
Aug 10, 2018 15:25
Same here! Looks like it happens on 2d colliders in the Canvas, at least in my case... For me quick fix was to change Canvas Rendering Mode to the "World Space".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Decal is not drawn when using Deferred Rendering, a Rendering Layer, and Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- "unity-radio-button-group__container" element is not referenced when calling RadioButtonGroup.contentContainer
- Unclear documentation about when ScriptableObject.Awake() is called
- [Windows] UnityPluginLoad is not called when the Native plug-in is embedded
- Layout is not rendered when Prefab is opened in context mode after upgrading the project
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed internal PolygonEditor which is used to edit PolygonCollider2D and EdgeCollider2D so that it doesn't simply use Z=0 as its editing plane but the same Z as the colliders Z position.