Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[ECS] GetOrCreateSystem ArgumentException with ISystemBase
1. Open attached project "EntitiesSystem.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: no error
Actual result: "ArgumentException: 'Unity.Entities.BurstCompatibleSystem' cannot be constructed as it does not inherit from ComponentSystemBase <...>" error
Reproducible with: 0.17.0-preview.41 (2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4)
Not reproducible with: 0.11.2-preview.1 (2019.4.20f1), 0.16.0-preview.21 (2020.2.3f1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform