Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
-e CRC mismatch error is confusing
m_Error = Format("CRC Mismatch. Expected %lx, got %lx. Will not load cached AssetBundle", m_RequestedCRC, crc);
In the error, "Expected" means what the user sent and "got" means what the CRC calculated.
But the user may interpret it as "Expected" being what was calculated and "got" as what the user sent.
I think the error could be written like this:
"CRC calculated" = crc
"CRC provided" = m_RequestedCRC
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline