Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
DXT1/BC7 Texture compressed incorrectly on 2x2 mip (PC Windows dx11)
When using a compressed DXT1 texture, the 2x2 mip is compressed incorrectly; the result is darker than the 4x4 or the 1x1 mips.
1. Open project attached by QA (20190712_mip.zip)
2. Select the texture on ProjectView
3. On inspector, open texture preview, drag the mipmap slider to preview the mipmaps
Actual: the mipmap does not look similar to the original texture
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"