Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Planned for 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
DXT1/BC7 Texture compressed incorrectly on 2x2 mip (PC Windows dx11)
When using a compressed DXT1 texture, the 2x2 mip is compressed incorrectly; the result is darker than the 4x4 or the 1x1 mips.
1. Open project attached by QA (20190712_mip.zip)
2. Select the texture on ProjectView
3. On inspector, open texture preview, drag the mipmap slider to preview the mipmaps
Actual: the mipmap does not look similar to the original texture
Reproducible in: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes