Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[DX12/Vulkan] Compute shader (Sort): Property (deadElementCount) at kernel index (0) when building player with VFX multi-mesh
1. Open an HDRP/VFX-enabled project
2. Set the project's Graphics API to DX12 or Vulkan.
3. Import the attached package.
4. Add the Repro scene to the build list and build a debug player
5. Observe the error in the player (image attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac