Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[DX12/Vulkan] Compute shader (Sort): Property (deadElementCount) at kernel index (0) when building player with VFX multi-mesh
1. Open an HDRP/VFX-enabled project
2. Set the project's Graphics API to DX12 or Vulkan.
3. Import the attached package.
4. Add the Repro scene to the build list and build a debug player
5. Observe the error in the player (image attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12