Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[DX12/Vulkan] Compute shader (Sort): Property (deadElementCount) at kernel index (0) when building player with VFX multi-mesh
1. Open an HDRP/VFX-enabled project
2. Set the project's Graphics API to DX12 or Vulkan.
3. Import the attached package.
4. Add the Repro scene to the build list and build a debug player
5. Observe the error in the player (image attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window