Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in N/A
Found in [Package]
[DX12/Vulkan] Compute shader (Sort): Property (deadElementCount) at kernel index (0) when building player with VFX multi-mesh
1. Open an HDRP/VFX-enabled project
2. Set the project's Graphics API to DX12 or Vulkan.
3. Import the attached package.
4. Add the Repro scene to the build list and build a debug player
5. Observe the error in the player (image attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window