Search Issue Tracker
[DX12] 8 Multi-RenderTarget gives Assert error d3d12: querying for an out-of-bounds color surface
1. Open attached project
2. Make sure you are using DX12 (PlayerSettings>Graphics API>Move DX12 to top of API list)
3. Open scene Shader_MRT
4. Hit play
5. Visually it's rendering correct, but console error spamming
d3d12: querying for an out-of-bounds color surface.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a23, 2018.4.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order