Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Duplicating points in Line Renderer component with ctrl + D shortcut results in console errors
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open SampleScene
2. Select LineRenderer game object
3. Enter edit mode
4. Click on one of the points and press ctrl + D to duplicate it
5. Notice the errors in the console
- If the error does not immediately reproduce, try duplicating another point
- Tested on: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0(a2 to a11)
- Reproduces from 2018.2.2f1 and onwards
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown