Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Dropping corrupted prefab to the project, doesn't show prefab in the Assets folder, but makes project unusable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Drag and drop attached prefab SR_Camera ( it is corrupted as it has a GameObject that has a Transform component that has a child that doesn't belong to any GameObject.)
Result: prefab doesn't appear in Assets folder and Editor becomes unusable. For example, one can still create Cube in the scene, Restore Down or Maximize the project and only the it will appear in the scene, however, it won't appear in hierarchy. Also it is not possible to select another tab.
NOTE: Reopening the project CRASHES Editor
Reproducible: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets