Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Dropping corrupted prefab to the project, doesn't show prefab in the Assets folder, but makes project unusable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Drag and drop attached prefab SR_Camera ( it is corrupted as it has a GameObject that has a Transform component that has a child that doesn't belong to any GameObject.)
Result: prefab doesn't appear in Assets folder and Editor becomes unusable. For example, one can still create Cube in the scene, Restore Down or Maximize the project and only the it will appear in the scene, however, it won't appear in hierarchy. Also it is not possible to select another tab.
NOTE: Reopening the project CRASHES Editor
Reproducible: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform