Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Dropping corrupted prefab to the project, doesn't show prefab in the Assets folder, but makes project unusable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Drag and drop attached prefab SR_Camera ( it is corrupted as it has a GameObject that has a Transform component that has a child that doesn't belong to any GameObject.)
Result: prefab doesn't appear in Assets folder and Editor becomes unusable. For example, one can still create Cube in the scene, Restore Down or Maximize the project and only the it will appear in the scene, however, it won't appear in hierarchy. Also it is not possible to select another tab.
NOTE: Reopening the project CRASHES Editor
Reproducible: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3
Not reproducible: 2017.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate