Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Dropdown Prefab's Text Element Resets To default On Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "Dropdown Bug.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Inspect all three dropdown menus
Expected result: All of the dropdown menus should have "Dogs" as their default value
Actual result: prefab's dropdown has "Option A" as the default value.
Note: Create a new instance of the prefab, set dropdown menu values and GameObject --> Break Prefab Instance. Now go into Play Mode and see that when the prefab connection is broken, the dropdown works just fine.
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime