Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Dropdown Prefab's Text Element Resets To default On Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "Dropdown Bug.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Inspect all three dropdown menus
Expected result: All of the dropdown menus should have "Dogs" as their default value
Actual result: prefab's dropdown has "Option A" as the default value.
Note: Create a new instance of the prefab, set dropdown menu values and GameObject --> Break Prefab Instance. Now go into Play Mode and see that when the prefab connection is broken, the dropdown works just fine.
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled