Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Dropdown Prefab's Text Element Resets To default On Play Mode
1. Open attached Unity project "Dropdown Bug.zip"
2. Open "Scene" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Inspect all three dropdown menus
Expected result: All of the dropdown menus should have "Dogs" as their default value
Actual result: prefab's dropdown has "Option A" as the default value.
Note: Create a new instance of the prefab, set dropdown menu values and GameObject --> Break Prefab Instance. Now go into Play Mode and see that when the prefab connection is broken, the dropdown works just fine.
Reproduced on: 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4, 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds