Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Dropdown Menus become unresponsive/stuck when deactivated during OnValueChanged, then reactivated [SetActive(false/true)]
How to reproduce:
1. Open QA-supplied project
2. Load "repro" scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Select either Option B or Option C on all three of the dropdown menus, they should deactivate
5. Click the SetActive(true) button
Expected result: Dropdown menus are reactivated and function as expected (open when clicked, close when an option is selected).
Actual result: Dropdowns are stuck mid-closing and have to be clicked on the menu (even if it's invisible) to start working like expected.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p4, 5.6.3p1, 5.5.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1