Search Issue Tracker
Drawing ReorderableList in custom PropertyDrawer causes rendering issues
Drawing a Serialized property with custom PropertyDrawer which draws ReorderableList causes rendering issues in the said list. The issues are:
- Dragging one element of the list makes it transparent
- Dragging animation does not complete if mouse is not moved past the boundaries of the list
1. Open attached project
2. Select ListTest object
3. In the Inspector drag Element 1 above the Element 0
4. Observe the behaviour of elements in the list
Expected: Drawing ReorderableList in custom PropertyDrawer does not make elements of the list transparent and the dragging animation should end as soon as draggable object is in its position.
Actual: Drawing ReorderableList in custom PropertyDrawer makes elements of the list transparent and dragging animation does not complete if mouse button is still held down but dragged element is in its position.
Reproduces in 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events