Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dragging sprite assets into the hierarchy window deletes their parent GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "TestScene".
2. MultiSelect sprites and drag them to hierarchy parenting to "Sprite Parent".
3. "Create New Animation" window pop ups - press cancel.
4. "Sprite Parent" and all children gets destroyed and undo does not work.
Reproduced with 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Note: Dragging multiply sprites to the scene view and cancelling new animation creation results in an error in the console: "Failed to create animation for dragged object".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs