Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dragging sprite assets into the hierarchy window deletes their parent GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "TestScene".
2. MultiSelect sprites and drag them to hierarchy parenting to "Sprite Parent".
3. "Create New Animation" window pop ups - press cancel.
4. "Sprite Parent" and all children gets destroyed and undo does not work.
Reproduced with 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Note: Dragging multiply sprites to the scene view and cancelling new animation creation results in an error in the console: "Failed to create animation for dragged object".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up