Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Dragging sprite assets into the hierarchy window deletes their parent GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "TestScene".
2. MultiSelect sprites and drag them to hierarchy parenting to "Sprite Parent".
3. "Create New Animation" window pop ups - press cancel.
4. "Sprite Parent" and all children gets destroyed and undo does not work.
Reproduced with 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Note: Dragging multiply sprites to the scene view and cancelling new animation creation results in an error in the console: "Failed to create animation for dragged object".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process