Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dragging sprite assets into the hierarchy window deletes their parent GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "TestScene".
2. MultiSelect sprites and drag them to hierarchy parenting to "Sprite Parent".
3. "Create New Animation" window pop ups - press cancel.
4. "Sprite Parent" and all children gets destroyed and undo does not work.
Reproduced with 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Note: Dragging multiply sprites to the scene view and cancelling new animation creation results in an error in the console: "Failed to create animation for dragged object".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices