Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Dragging sprite assets into the hierarchy window deletes their parent GameObject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "TestScene".
2. MultiSelect sprites and drag them to hierarchy parenting to "Sprite Parent".
3. "Create New Animation" window pop ups - press cancel.
4. "Sprite Parent" and all children gets destroyed and undo does not work.
Reproduced with 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Note: Dragging multiply sprites to the scene view and cancelling new animation creation results in an error in the console: "Failed to create animation for dragged object".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property