Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Dragging asset with CTRL to duplicate it only deselects asset when it has already been selected in One Column Layout
1. Open user's attached project "ScriptableObject"
2. Open the Project window and make sure it is set to One Column Layout
3. Select the "Data" asset
4. Press CTRL and then try dragging it to another folder
Expected result: The Selected asset is duplicated in the chosen folder
Actual result: The selected asset is deselected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with Two Column Layout.
If more than one asset is selected, the one that is being dragged is briefly deselected and then selected again. Both assets are duplicated correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline