Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Dragging asset with CTRL to duplicate it only deselects asset when it has already been selected in One Column Layout
1. Open user's attached project "ScriptableObject"
2. Open the Project window and make sure it is set to One Column Layout
3. Select the "Data" asset
4. Press CTRL and then try dragging it to another folder
Expected result: The Selected asset is duplicated in the chosen folder
Actual result: The selected asset is deselected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with Two Column Layout.
If more than one asset is selected, the one that is being dragged is briefly deselected and then selected again. Both assets are duplicated correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer