Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Dragging asset with CTRL to duplicate it only deselects asset when it has already been selected in One Column Layout
1. Open user's attached project "ScriptableObject"
2. Open the Project window and make sure it is set to One Column Layout
3. Select the "Data" asset
4. Press CTRL and then try dragging it to another folder
Expected result: The Selected asset is duplicated in the chosen folder
Actual result: The selected asset is deselected
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible with Two Column Layout.
If more than one asset is selected, the one that is being dragged is briefly deselected and then selected again. Both assets are duplicated correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)