Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'TestScene'.
3- Open timeline and select game object 'New Timeline'.
4- In timeline, drag clip 'ControlPlayableAsset' and release mouse outside of timeline window.
You'll notice that you can't drag the clip anymore. You can unfreeze the timeline by dragging the playhead and change time.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0 (e36fc2cf0775)
Not reproducible in 2017.1.0f3 with my specific repro, but the problem is also reproducible with other tracks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle