Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'TestScene'.
3- Open timeline and select game object 'New Timeline'.
4- In timeline, drag clip 'ControlPlayableAsset' and release mouse outside of timeline window.
You'll notice that you can't drag the clip anymore. You can unfreeze the timeline by dragging the playhead and change time.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0 (e36fc2cf0775)
Not reproducible in 2017.1.0f3 with my specific repro, but the problem is also reproducible with other tracks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rendering is broken with UIToolkit with many Intel GPUs (driver-bug)
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material