Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'TestScene'.
3- Open timeline and select game object 'New Timeline'.
4- In timeline, drag clip 'ControlPlayableAsset' and release mouse outside of timeline window.
You'll notice that you can't drag the clip anymore. You can unfreeze the timeline by dragging the playhead and change time.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0 (e36fc2cf0775)
Not reproducible in 2017.1.0f3 with my specific repro, but the problem is also reproducible with other tracks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)