Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'TestScene'.
3- Open timeline and select game object 'New Timeline'.
4- In timeline, drag clip 'ControlPlayableAsset' and release mouse outside of timeline window.
You'll notice that you can't drag the clip anymore. You can unfreeze the timeline by dragging the playhead and change time.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0 (e36fc2cf0775)
Not reproducible in 2017.1.0f3 with my specific repro, but the problem is also reproducible with other tracks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once