Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip
Dragging a clip in the timeline and releasing drag outside of the timeline window freezes clip.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open scene 'TestScene'.
3- Open timeline and select game object 'New Timeline'.
4- In timeline, drag clip 'ControlPlayableAsset' and release mouse outside of timeline window.
You'll notice that you can't drag the clip anymore. You can unfreeze the timeline by dragging the playhead and change time.
Reproducible: 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0 (e36fc2cf0775)
Not reproducible in 2017.1.0f3 with my specific repro, but the problem is also reproducible with other tracks.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams