Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Drag and drop simple FBX file causes an error Could not serialize text file because an error occured
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download the attached FBX file
3. Drag and drop it to the project
4. Notice the error:
Could not serialize text file because an error occured (may have run out of memory).
Also reproducible when model is placed to the project via explorer
Not reproducible when model is imported as a package
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website