Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Drag and drop simple FBX file causes an error Could not serialize text file because an error occured
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download the attached FBX file
3. Drag and drop it to the project
4. Notice the error:
Could not serialize text file because an error occured (may have run out of memory).
Also reproducible when model is placed to the project via explorer
Not reproducible when model is imported as a package
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode