Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Double-clicking Animation Clip does not open Animation Editor window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open existing one
2. Select any game object in the "Hierarchy"
3. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press Create (for creating a new animation clip)
4. Close Animation window
5. Double click "New Animation" item in "Project" tab
-Animation window doesn't open
Expected result: double-clicking animation file should open Animation window, just like double-clicking controller or timeline files open Animator and Timeline windows
Actual result: double-clicking animation file in "Project" tab does not open the Animation window
Reproduced on: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website