Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Double-clicking Animation Clip does not open Animation Editor window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open existing one
2. Select any game object in the "Hierarchy"
3. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press Create (for creating a new animation clip)
4. Close Animation window
5. Double click "New Animation" item in "Project" tab
-Animation window doesn't open
Expected result: double-clicking animation file should open Animation window, just like double-clicking controller or timeline files open Animator and Timeline windows
Actual result: double-clicking animation file in "Project" tab does not open the Animation window
Reproduced on: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags