Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Double-clicking Animation Clip does not open Animation Editor window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open existing one
2. Select any game object in the "Hierarchy"
3. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press Create (for creating a new animation clip)
4. Close Animation window
5. Double click "New Animation" item in "Project" tab
-Animation window doesn't open
Expected result: double-clicking animation file should open Animation window, just like double-clicking controller or timeline files open Animator and Timeline windows
Actual result: double-clicking animation file in "Project" tab does not open the Animation window
Reproduced on: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode