Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Double-clicking Animation Clip does not open Animation Editor window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open existing one
2. Select any game object in the "Hierarchy"
3. Go to Window->Animation->Animation and press Create (for creating a new animation clip)
4. Close Animation window
5. Double click "New Animation" item in "Project" tab
-Animation window doesn't open
Expected result: double-clicking animation file should open Animation window, just like double-clicking controller or timeline files open Animator and Timeline windows
Actual result: double-clicking animation file in "Project" tab does not open the Animation window
Reproduced on: 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default