Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
.preset file's properties' value changes are not reflected when the values are modified in the Inspector window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1223623.zip' project
2. In the Project Folder open 'Assets' > 'TemplatePresets' > 'Transform.preset' with a text editor
3. Observe the value of 'propertyPath: m_LocalPosition.x'
4. In the Project Settings select 'TemplatePresets' > 'Transform'
5. In the Inspector window change the Position X value to '123'
6. Repeat steps 2-3
Expected result: changes are reflected in the 'Transform.preset' file
Actual result: changes are NOT reflected in the 'Transform.preset' file
Reproducible with: 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1 (presets not available)
Note: same behavior can be noticed when modifying the .preset file in a text editor and then observing it in the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance