Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[iOS][.NET4.x]Using French as default language on Mac, building iOS app gives unassigned icon warning in Xcode
1. Make France default language on Mac
2. Open users attached project "Bug App Icon iOS.zip"
3. Make sure that in Player Settings Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x Equivalent
3. Build for iOS
4. Open Xcode project and on the left "Show the Project navigator" tab select Images.xcassets >> AppIcon and observe as Icon-iPad-167.png is unassigned
Expected result: the icon is assigned
Actual result: the icon is not assigned if French is the default language on Mac
2017.3.2f1 2017.4.7f1 2018.1.8f1 2018.2.0f2 2018.3.0a4
Doesn't reproduce on .NET 3.5 and if the default language is English
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3