Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
[iOS][.NET4.x]Using French as default language on Mac, building iOS app gives unassigned icon warning in Xcode
1. Make France default language on Mac
2. Open users attached project "Bug App Icon iOS.zip"
3. Make sure that in Player Settings Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x Equivalent
3. Build for iOS
4. Open Xcode project and on the left "Show the Project navigator" tab select Images.xcassets >> AppIcon and observe as Icon-iPad-167.png is unassigned
Expected result: the icon is assigned
Actual result: the icon is not assigned if French is the default language on Mac
2017.3.2f1 2017.4.7f1 2018.1.8f1 2018.2.0f2 2018.3.0a4
Doesn't reproduce on .NET 3.5 and if the default language is English
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'