Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
.NET 4.6 Scripting runtime: Unity executable hangs when running tests in batchmode
Run the attached project with the following command line
"<your path to Unity Editor>\Unity.exe" -projectPath "<your path to project>\RuntimeScriptingVersionBug" -batchmode -runTests
Unity never quits although it should after finishing everything
Not reproduced when switched to .NET 3.5.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 2017.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets