Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
.NET 4.6 Scripting runtime: Unity executable hangs when running tests in batchmode
Run the attached project with the following command line
"<your path to Unity Editor>\Unity.exe" -projectPath "<your path to project>\RuntimeScriptingVersionBug" -batchmode -runTests
Unity never quits although it should after finishing everything
Not reproduced when switched to .NET 3.5.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0b1
Not reproduced in 2017.1.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated