Search Issue Tracker
.net 4.0 runtime on macOS is missing system libraries
Opening the attached project on macOS using Api Compatibility .Net 4.x I get a number of system.drawing errors. It seems that Unity cannot find the system.drawing namespace.
API Compatibility .net 4.x works fine when using Windows. On macOS, if you switch to . net 2.x it works as expected.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project on macOS 10.15.6
Notice issue >> Packages/Release-Test-Tools/Tests/Tools/Emgu.CV/Assets/Scripts/Emgu.CV.Contrib/Aruco/ArucoInvoke.cs(224,94): error CS1069: The type name 'Size' could not be found in the namespace 'System.Drawing'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=184.108.40.206, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' Consider adding a reference to that assembly.
- Open build settings switch to .net 2.0
Notice issue >> works as expected.
Tested Broken: macOS .net 4.0 Unity 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0f1
Tested Working: macOS .net 2.0, Windows .net 2.0, .net 4.0. Unity 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open