Search Issue Tracker
Maya Model's Rig Configuration breaks after upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1 or 2019.2
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "cyber18.zip" project
2. Click on the Models > Hoodie > "RigHoodie.ma" in the Project WIndow
3. Observe Import Settings > Rig > Import Messages in the Inspector
4. Open the Import Settings > Rig > Configuration
5. Observe the Scene View
Expected behavior: The Rig does not change after upgrading a project
Actual behavior: The Rig Configuration brakes, bone positions are altered
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a13
Note: .fbx files are not affected. The behavior is also reproducible when Importing .ma files from project saved in 2018.3 manually. The workaround would be to set Import Settings > Animation > "None" (or any other) and then set it back to "Humanoid".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3