Search Issue Tracker
Maya Model's Rig Configuration breaks after upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1 or 2019.2
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "cyber18.zip" project
2. Click on the Models > Hoodie > "RigHoodie.ma" in the Project WIndow
3. Observe Import Settings > Rig > Import Messages in the Inspector
4. Open the Import Settings > Rig > Configuration
5. Observe the Scene View
Expected behavior: The Rig does not change after upgrading a project
Actual behavior: The Rig Configuration brakes, bone positions are altered
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a13
Note: .fbx files are not affected. The behavior is also reproducible when Importing .ma files from project saved in 2018.3 manually. The workaround would be to set Import Settings > Animation > "None" (or any other) and then set it back to "Humanoid".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown