Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
.jspre files being ignored in release build after emscripten update
-e: Function defined in a .jspre file is not available in 2021.2 beta.
--breaks with 2021.2b1 after emscripten update
--works with development build
--Import the unitypackage to a new 2021.2 project.
--Run a WebGL release build of SampleScene.
---output like this in browser console, it works in a development build:
---web.framework.js:7 jspre function parsed correctly
--error about undefined function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project