Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
.jspre files being ignored in release build after emscripten update
-e: Function defined in a .jspre file is not available in 2021.2 beta.
--breaks with 2021.2b1 after emscripten update
--works with development build
--Import the unitypackage to a new 2021.2 project.
--Run a WebGL release build of SampleScene.
---output like this in browser console, it works in a development build:
---web.framework.js:7 jspre function parsed correctly
--error about undefined function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset