Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
.jspre files being ignored in release build after emscripten update
-e: Function defined in a .jspre file is not available in 2021.2 beta.
--breaks with 2021.2b1 after emscripten update
--works with development build
--Import the unitypackage to a new 2021.2 project.
--Run a WebGL release build of SampleScene.
---output like this in browser console, it works in a development build:
---web.framework.js:7 jspre function parsed correctly
--error about undefined function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"