Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
.jspre files being ignored in release build after emscripten update
-e: Function defined in a .jspre file is not available in 2021.2 beta.
--breaks with 2021.2b1 after emscripten update
--works with development build
--Import the unitypackage to a new 2021.2 project.
--Run a WebGL release build of SampleScene.
---output like this in browser console, it works in a development build:
---web.framework.js:7 jspre function parsed correctly
--error about undefined function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Nov 10, 2021 15:56
This issue is no longer fixed in the release of 2021.2.0f1 and 2021.2.1f1