Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
.jspre files being ignored in release build after emscripten update
-e: Function defined in a .jspre file is not available in 2021.2 beta.
--breaks with 2021.2b1 after emscripten update
--works with development build
--Import the unitypackage to a new 2021.2 project.
--Run a WebGL release build of SampleScene.
---output like this in browser console, it works in a development build:
---web.framework.js:7 jspre function parsed correctly
--error about undefined function
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan