Search Issue Tracker
Dope sheet and animation view don't carry on the key frame selection
1. Select a frame in dopesheet and switch to the Curve view - the red marker has the same position as before in the Dopesheet, but the selection is lost in the Curve view
2. Select something in the Curve view, and switch to the Dopesheet - The red marker has the same position, but the frames selected are those that were selected in Dopesheet, before switching to the Curve View.
Expected behaviour: Both the red marker and the selected key frames should be properly highlighted, when switching between the 2 views.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs